Thursday 29 May 2014

My celeb look of the week (abby mavers) my review

Welcome to my first blog series celeb look of the week. I will be finding one or two celeb or  tv show actor's looks That I am loving of the week. It could be make up clothes hair anything . So today my look I'm loving is ... Abby mavers who plays dynasty Barry in Britsh  TV Drama Waterloo road. Abby posted this picture on her Instagram
Of her rocking a big black hat .. I love this look it's a bold statement I think hats are in this year. Abby is looking fab in this hat  with her blonde curly locks hanging down I love it. It's  a casual going out look   I think  abby is looking so classy in it . The hat suits her face shape perfect. You can find hats like these in any retail fashion high street stores.well done abby marvous job. If anyone recreates this look I would love to see so you can  send me a picture via twitter (@rosasrpink) with the hashtag #abbywaterlooHatLook . Also via Instagram with the same  hashtag shown above. My Instagram name is same as my twitter. Hope you all liked this review and stay tuned for next weeks look. Have a fabulous weekend Steff (Rosa's R Pink xoxo x

No comments:

Post a Comment